Centre for Criminal Justice & Human Rights, School of Law, University College Cork and
Irish Mental Health Lawyers Association
Legal Capacity Conference 2016
Saturday 9 April 2016
10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
University College Cork
Conference Chair: Her Honour Judge Susan Ryan, Specialist Judge of the Circuit Court
- Professor Peter Bartlett, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust Professor of Mental Health Law, University of Nottingham
- Ms Louise Loughlin, National Manager, National Advocacy Service for People with Disabilities
- Dr Alan Corkery, Consultant Psychiatrist in Rehabilitation Psychiatry, North Cork Mental Health Services
- Professor Mary Donnelly, School of Law, University College Cork
- Ms Áine Hynes, Partner, St. John Solicitors
Conference Convenors: Dr Darius Whelan, School of Law, UCC and Ms Joan Doran, Solicitor, Chair, Irish Mental Health Lawyers Association
- Conference Fee - €80
- NGOs €30
- Academics - €30
- Devilling barristers and trainee solicitors - €30
Further Information from Ms Noreen Delea, Events Manager, School of Law, UCC, tel: (021) 4903220, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four CPD Hours for solicitors, barristers or psychiatrists.
To book conference online go to this page: